Nestled in a region listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, this magnificent 400m2 village house will seduce you with its many spaces and its irresistible character that perfectly combines the charm of the old and the comfort of the modern.
A great wine producer, the region benefits from
unique in the world; the 270 ha of old terraced vineyards
over 1,200 years old, produce exceptional nectars.
In addition, there is a cultural panel and a development
12 kilometers from Lausanne, the town stands out
through its events that have become essential and which
move crowds. Cully Jazz, Lavaux Classic or Cully
Bazaar, for example, give real impetus to the 5,000
residents and visitors alike, while the infrastructure
quality tures implemented in various fields,
(hotel and catering establishments, hospital, rooms
shows and exhibitions, etc.), strengthen the activities of
• Grandvaux CFF station 850 m or 14 min on foot:
S4 (Allaman-Palezieux) S6 (Palezieux-Lausanne)
• Villette CFF station 800 m 12 min walk
• Cully CFF station 1.1km or 15 min walk
• Collège du Genevrey 1.2 km or 22 min by foot and 5 by car
• UAPE Chat Perché (Reception unit for schoolchildren) at 1.2 km or
22 min by foot and 5 by car
Coop supermarket of Cully 1.4 km or 4 min by car.