2 Rooms to Triplex
Apartments to rent
Place du Casino
The new residence "One Monte-Carlo" is currently under construction in the Place du Casino and will be composed of 6 buildings, designed by the architect Sir Richard Rodgers (One Hyde Park London) and the interior designer is Bruno Moinard (Plaza Athénée hotel in Paris, Oven Seasons Hotel in London …)
Concierge service and valet parking 24 hours/24.
Access for residents to the swimming pool and to the fitness center of the Thermes Marins.
The delivery is planned between Mars and in June, 2019.
The living areas of the apartments will be from 56sqm to 600sqm, from 2 Rooms to 6 bedrooms.
- Apartment 2 Rooms, 56 / 80sqm + terrace 19sqm.
Monthly rent from 10.000 € to 12.300 € TTC.
- Flat half-storey (type 3 Rooms), 160 / 175sqm + terrace 39sqm, 2 bedrooms.
- Flat full storey, 298sqm + terrace 78sqm, 2 or 3 bedrooms:
* With 2 rooms: monthly rent from 70.000 € up to 100.000 € TTC.
* With 3 bedrooms: from 50.000 € up to 75.000 € TTC.
- Duplex, 410 / 480sqm + terrace 117sqm, 4 or 5 bedrooms.
Monthly rent from 130.000 € up to 150.000 € TTC.
- Small triplex, living space about 420sqm + terrace of 279sqm, 4 bedrooms, roof terrace with private pool.
Monthly rent 170.000 € TTC.
- Triplex, 600sqm + terrace of 318sqm, 5 bedrooms, roof terrace with private pool, overlooking the Place du Casino and/or the Hotel Hermitage and Le Rocher.
Monthly rent 240.000 € TTC.
The apartments are delivered without furniture or decoration. The kitchen, the bathrooms and the dressing rooms are equipped. Sheers, curtains and blinds are provided.
The Golden Square is considered the most exclusive district of Monaco. It is a prestigious and luxurious setting gathering the most famous luxury brands in the Pavilions of Monte-Carlo as well as shopping center "Le Métropole". The international elite meets at night at the Casino de Monte-Carlo.
Shopping Center "The Metropole", The "Pavilions of Monte Carlo", bus stop, the Casino gardens and cinema ...
According to apartments